About Us

My photo
We're a couple of AWESOME KITTEHS that leave a 'PAW PRINT' in each of our wild & crazy adventures. FOLLOW US & look for our PAWESOME MARK !

Friday, August 5, 2011

Back In The Slammer!

TONY speaking here... Okay, so I had a bit of a lapse in my KITTEH judgement, and sprayed the wall in the dining room.  Mom sniffed it out, gave me her 'flared nostril, squinty eyes' look, and promptly threw my BAD KITTEH ASS into KITTEH JAIL!  Once again, I don't know what came over me... I blame it on my OCD.  It flared up since hearing about my KIBBLE INVESTMENTS tanking after yesterdays MARKET PLUNGE!  I don't have any pics to share since I've retreated to the BUNKER, where it's dark and quiet.  Even meditation hasn't been enough to calm my twitching whiskers.

The weekend is ahead, time to put on my good KITTEH muzzle, and work on the mojo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a KITTEH COMMENT