About Us

My photo
We're a couple of AWESOME KITTEHS that leave a 'PAW PRINT' in each of our wild & crazy adventures. FOLLOW US & look for our PAWESOME MARK !

Thursday, July 28, 2011

A great day for Expanding our Horizons

Today we've decided to take up some new hobbies. One of them being our introduction into the game of Pickle Ball. It kind of reminds us of a larger than life version of Ping Pong, only we have to hustle our furry little butts even more so. It's a good thing, however since Mom & Papa have us on calorie restriction lately. The veterinarian said that we needed to exercise more and drop a few pounds. It's no fun at all.  

*Tony*: I particularly am not happy with this calorie restriction crap, so I let Papa know by waking him up at 4:30 am every morning by pawing at his face, and standing on his chest. This causes great discomfort to him. Persistence is my primary virtue, so my tummy gets filled to my satisfaction. Now that's what I call EXPANDING my horizons!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Leave us a KITTEH COMMENT